Lets face it, breakfast is one of the best things about staying a good hotel. And the best kind of breakfast is a buffet.
Here’s a round up of the Hotels in Auckland that do the best buffet breakfasts.
- Cordis Auckland. Breakfast at Eight restaurant at Codis Auckland isn’t cheap but it is good value. The quality is excellent with plenty of variety and best of all there’s always a chef on hand to cook eggs any way you like them. No rubbery overcooked scrambled eggs here. Full breakfast is $45 for adults and $22.50 for kids. 6am to 10-30am and a 90 minute session.
- Hilton Auckland. As you’d expect breakfast at the hilton is pretty special. With a sensational buffet breakfast with options for a full cooked buffet or continental. It’s $39 for adults, $15 for kids 5-12 and under 5’s are free.
- SkyCity’s Fortuna restaurants famous buffet breakfast is great value at $27.90 for Adults and Kids are $16.90 or $13.90 depending on their age. The foods plentiful, and freshly made, with a cooking station for eggs. Only available on Weekends at the moment from 7am to 10am.
- Crowne Plaza’s Aria restaurant also does a mean buffet breakfast. 6;30-9:30 weekdays and extended to 10:30 on weekends. It’s $34 for adults $16.50 for kids (under 12) and under 5s are free. Aria also has a live cooking station for the freshest eggs.
- Holiday Inn Auckland Airport also offer a full cooked buffet breakfast starting from 5am. It’s good vale at $32. Kids under 12 eat free if you’re staying at the hotel. Not up with the breakfast at Cordis but a solid offering for anyone who loves bacon.
- Jet Park Auckland Airport’s also got a good buffet breakfast. $32 for adults, under 5s are free and under 12s pay their age.
- Waipuna Hotel. Wellingtons restaurant in Waipuna hotel does a great breakfast buffet. $32 for Adults and kids are $2 per year of age.Under 4s are free. 6:30am to 10am daily.
- President Hotels Watergate restaurant also offers a buffet breakfast. It’s free if you’re staying in the hotel (check when booking if that’s still the case). Otherwise it’s $25 for adults and $12.50 for kids under 12.
Please note several hotels are not currently offering buffets breakfasts due to covid-19. We’ll be sure to update this list once there all back online.
Pricing is accurate as of March 2021.